Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Who am I to be? by:Kimberly Wyatt

Who am I to be?
Written by KimberlyWyatt on August 16, 2011
Beautiful Movements


SO many things running through my head

She said,

He said,

Who said.

What to feel,

to keep it real,

the flood of emotions -

Who am I

Supposed to be

in a World constantly pulling me.

One way or another

I am me...

As real as I can be,

Forever flowing

as the blood I bleed.

I need this moment,

This time,

This space -----

to level with the person that I am

and who I am to be,

Forever flowing free!

So, the Whirlwind continues

Spinning Rapidly.

Standing tall

embracing the reflection

mirroring what I am

and what I'd like to be.

My soul wants to express the feelings in my heart,

But too many emotions are blocking me...

POSITIVITY!?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment